- COOPERATION BETWEEN SPECIALIZED MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES AND GENERAL PRACTITIONERS IN ARKHANGELSK COUNTY — THE «POMOR MODEL»
- WAPR BULLETIN № 39,DECEMBER,2016
- Treatment needs, diagnoses and use of services for acutely admitted psychiatric patients in northwest Russia and northern Norway
- STRUCTURED DIAGNOSTIC INTERVIEW FOR MENTAL DISORDERS FOR GENERAL PRACTITIONERS
- Collaboration in psychiatry between Archangelsk and Northern Norway
- Between health care and social security – psychiatric patients and the disability pension system in Norway and Russia
- Prevalence and characteristics of suicide attempters and ideators among acutely admitted psychiatric hospital patients in northwest Russia and northern Norway
- The Barents project in psychiatry: a systematic comparative mental health services study between Northern Norway and Archangelsk County.
- A comparative study of diagnostic practice in psychiatry in Northern Norway and Northwest Russia.